jeudi, décembre 25, 2003

I've not posted because of hectic events leading up to Christmas and now it is here I want to say a few things. It is great that we are able to celebrate the birth of our Lord. Many people consider Christmas to be little more than a day to free from work and a day to get and receive gifts. These are certainly good things but it is important that we remember that this day is set aside to celebrate the birth Jesus Christ who is of God incarnate.

I have indeed celebrated during this time. It has been a time of good food and drink. Wine, fine meats, and great desserts are fitting food and drink when celebrating the birth of our Lord. I have endeavored to eat and drink in a manner fitting the birth of the King of kings and Lord of lords.

I am doing well and am supposed to return to work Monday. But I am sore from a little bicycle ride I went on with Izzy the other day. It was a somewhat rough ride and I got banged up a bit. It was great fun though and I hope to do it again.

Soli Deo gloria,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: