jeudi, mai 26, 2005

I haven’t been blogging a lot lately for several reasons. One reason is I’m not on my normal shift schedule at work; instead I’m working straight days getting ready for a turnaround. At home I trying to get some projects finished before the turnaround starts. These two things have disrupted my time for bloggraphy.

I did give my scheduled Sunday school lessons on the Apostles’ and Nicene Creeds. I think both lessons went well. After this turnaround I am supposed teach, at some point, on the development of the Biblical Canon. I’m pretty excited about this topic. I have already started reading F.F. Bruce’s book The Canon of Scripture. It is really good so far. I am looking at buying a number of other books to prepare for the class(es).

At home things a plodding along. I’ve been spending much of my time finishing the wooden fence I started. As of last night, it is all but complete. This needed to be finished before the turnaround, which starts on Saturday.

Do to my projects, the fence being the most important, I’ve been a bit slack in reading with the little boys, but I hope to correct that very soon.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: