samedi, juillet 26, 2008

I worked night shift on Wednesday evening. It was an uneventful shift. I spent much of my time reading and red lining (i.e. looking for needed changes) start-up and shutdown procedures for my unit. This is not very exciting work, especially at 2am. As I got sleepy I got up and went outside and walked briskly through my units.

When got off work Thursday morning, I went to S.P.A.R. for exercise. To loosen up, I played racquet ball for a while. I was by myself so I just hit the ball around and worked up a sweat. Next I did some weights. I have a bum shoulder I was careful to not do anything that would hurt it worse. After a short workout, I went to the pool. I swam a couple hundred meters in the olympic size pool.

After that I came home and went to bed. I slept until 12:30. I then got up ate, the boys and I went to Longville. We visited with my parents for a while and then my youngest son and I went fishing.

Friday, I had to work. I spent all day in meetings for the JH&S comittee (Joint Health and Safety). This committee is made up of Union and Company appointees that work together to make the refinery safer for everyone there.

Last night, Lisa and Yska went to eat at Pujo Street Café. I met them there. We then went to Yska's for a short visit and after that Lisa and I went dancing for a couple of hours. I was a good evening.

Kenith

Aucun commentaire: