dimanche, mars 01, 2009

I finished my 14 days of work. They were all 12 hour days/nights, except for one issed church6 (uugghh). Of course I missed church for a couple of Sundays, but I was able to make Wednesday worship at St. Michael's. For Ash Wednesday I got off work just in time to make their 6PM services.


I worked for Mardi Gras, so I was unable to bring the boy's to the parades. I finished my 14 straight on Friday afternoon. Lisa left for Dallas earlier in afternoon for training, so the boys and I were on our own.


MK and his son came over to visit. He and I opened a bottle of and visited on the porch, while the boys played. On Satuturday, the boys and I went Longville to visit my family. We did a little fishing (they weren't biting very well) and we did broke out some pistles and shot a couple hundred rounds of target shooting.

We arrived home before 8 PM and Lisa drove in from Dallas and hour latter. She and I then went dancing for a couple of hours at the Isle of Capri's Caribbean Cove Lounge. The band last night was LA Express. We passed a good time for a couple of hours, and managed to be home and ready for bed before midnight.

I woke this morning went out and picked up donuts for the family. Now I need to finish up and start getting ready worship at Bethel PCA.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

3 commentaires:

GumboFilé a dit…

If you'll send these to me before you post them I will proof read them for you.

Cajun Huguenot a dit…

I do need an editor. I thought I would get Morgan to do it, but she is working two jobs and doesn't have time.

Thanks,
Kenith

Cajun Huguenot a dit…

I hate to re-read what I wrote. Lazy I guess.

Kenith