mercredi, avril 29, 2009

I spent most of the day hanging out with Christian, JB (i.e. Jessica) and Mo (i.e. Morgan). Christian and Jessica bought the boys a Wii. He said it was for Christmas and both their birthdays.

I Wii boxed with him. It is interesting. He won the bout in the second round by KO. I will have to do some training and then ask for a re-match. After Wii boxing, I had to pick the boys up at school.

Christian went to meet Paul. They plan to spare for real. Lisa, Mo and JB went for a ladies outing, that is a pedicure and supper (or the other way around). I threw the football with boys in the yard for a while, and we ate left over gumbo this evening. Now, they are back on the Wii and I am watching the President's news conference and writing on the blog.

Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: