dimanche, décembre 06, 2009

Last night I built a fire in the fire pot on the back deck and simply relaxed and washed the fire with my son. A bit later Woody joined us. He and I sipped on a little Irish Whiskey (Tullamore Dew) and talked for a while in the cold near a warm fire.

T woke this morning about 7:30, got the family up. We attended Sunday School at Bethel. My good friend MK started a new series this morning on Church history: The Middle Ages. MK is a great teacher and has a passion for this subject.

Today is the second Sunday of Advent and worship today was on the song of Zacharias. Pastor Steve did a fine job (as always). I enjoy worshiping the Lord our God with the people at Bethel.

This afternoon, Lisa and I attended the 70th annual presentation of Handel's Messiah at McNeese University.

This evening nephew Woody, his dog scout and I went for a brisk walk (about 3 miles).

It was a good day!

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: