dimanche, février 15, 2004


I spent this Lord's Day in Longville with my parents. The little boys and I went up there and we attended worship services at FBC of Longville. I was greatly disappointed to learn that they had a guest preacher and Bro. Stuart would not be delivering the morning message. Our older children went to Bethel PCA (our regular church) and Lisa had an "ox in the ditch" Lord's Day.

Today was the first day that we've seen the sun down here in a good while. The sky cloudless and beautiful. It was a truly gorgeous day. It was nice to sit outside on my parents property and just enjoy the day. It is quiet up there. I was able to watch the birds and listen to the breeze as it slowly drifted through the trees.

I was nice to sit around on a cool clear day in the country, drink some strong, dark roasted Community Coffee and visit with my parents, brother and sister.

The little boys were able to play with one of their cousins. And that is like a heaven sent gift to them.

We made it back to town at about 6 PM. It was a good Lord's Day.

Soli Deo Gloria,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: