dimanche, février 01, 2004


The Super Bowl is over and I didn't watch it. I'm at work for my last (#5) night on this set of graveyards. I might have watched it had I been off, but only if I had gone to a Super Bowl party that Lisa and I were invited to. I don’t tend to watch pro-football.

Our Red Beans and Rice with deer sausage and cornbread were very good last night. Tonight had chilidogs with all the trimmings. After we all feasted on hotdogs we had a little time to sit around and chat. I found out that several of the guys had made a bet last night regarding one of my common sayings that I did not realise I say. The thing that they were waiting for me to say was (this sounds pretty goofy) "awh shucks, that's too funny." Well I said it, while laughing, after a story told by Danny N. All the guys broke into a big laugh and Danny said "I won." That is when I realised that I was the butt of some kind of joke. It is good to work and be able to enjoy yourself too and we do get to do that here sometimes.

In the morning when I work off (about 5:45-6:00) I am supposed to run by Gary J’s place. He said for me to come by and he would let me try the Pinot Noir which is his latest wine that he made. A glass or two of wine in the morning should be just right and help me drift off to sleep when I get home.

Well I have work to do so I have to sign off for now.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: