vendredi, janvier 23, 2004


It has been a little while since my last blog. Things have been busy at work and we or off line at home (computer problems). I will try to catch up on things now.

Last Saturday night Lisa and I went to a Mardi Gras ball that we were invited to. They had a really good band there and we had a good time. Our (Lisa’s) niece, and here boy friend, both belong to the Mardi Gras Krewe (Krewe de Sauvage ) that but own the ball, and we were their guests.

The rest of the time between my last post and now have been uneventful. I have been on day shift (working from 5:30 am to 5:30 pm). Days during the week are almost always busy and there is not much blog time.

When on days I usually get home between 6:00 and 6:30. The little boys have a bed time normal bed time of 8:30, so most of my time is spent with them and helping Lisa get them ready for bed. They have to read to one of us (they both prefer to read to their mom) and I usually read to them as well. We have also started doing flash cards (addition) before bed. I always say their evening prayers with them when I’m home.

Our older children have their own things keeping them busy.

Yesterday I got home a bit late. After work Mitch T. and I went to Gary J’s house. We had a few beers and a good visit. Gary ordered some cigars for Mitch to hand out when his baby boy is born next month. So we had to try each a cigar to make sure it was worth handing out for such a momentous occasion.

Tomorrow I am hoping to go to the Saturday morning jam session at the Savoy Music Center in Eunice. I plan to go with my little boys, and Jeremy D. I hope my buddy David (pronounced--Dah veed) H. can meet us there.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: