jeudi, août 05, 2004

It’s been a while since I’ve posted. The unit shutdown kept me tide up for a couple of weeks. I was putting in some long, 13 ½ hour, hot, sweaty South Louisiana July days. All I did when I got home was take a bath, eat supper, kiss the wife and kids and go to bed. It was a rough two weeks.

All my family is well. Lisa is working a lot because a lady she works with was in a traffic accident a while back and she has not returned to work yet, so Lisa is taking care of her friend's clients as well as her own.

Terry’s daughters came in for the summer from Oregon. Brain (Shannon’s husband) is finally back from Iraq and the two of them are visiting his family in California. Brian (Sandy’s husband) is working on a pipeline in Oregon. Paul Soileau and company are in Canada, and have nearly finished the bike ride from Texas to Alaska.

It looks like Lisa and I may be moving to Sulphur. The business next door to our house would like to buy our place. Lisa found a house she likes in Sulphur, and we may be moving there soon. The new house is near a number of people I work with, and it is also right down the road from my good friend Rev. Bill Smith’s family.

Mike Seep is blogging again, so check his stuff out.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: