samedi, juin 17, 2006

Its Saturday here at work, and it’s been very busy for a weekend. The last two days (Thursday and Friday) were very busy as well, but that is expected for weekdays.

My days off were spent doing normal things. I cut grass, worked on the kitchen, took the little boys swimming. One of them had his birthday last Monday. We celebrated his birthday over the weekend. He had some friends spend the night Friday night. The little boy’s MK and his son and I went to see the movie Cars on Saturday and we had folks over on Sunday for BBQ and a birthday party.

I took the boy swimming at the pool (which at a park near the house) several times since school let out. They enjoy swimming and I have always loved swimming. This pool is pretty big and there is deep end with two diving boards.

The times we’ve gone there has not been a big crowd and I’ve been able to swim some laps. I need to exercise more often.

I’ve been reading the writings of Justin Martyr and have placed a couple of items about him on the As I See It blog.

Coram Deo,
Kenith
PS. My old friend (nemesis) A.R. Minian has struck again. You can read his latest blog comments by clicking HERE!!!

Aucun commentaire: