mercredi, janvier 17, 2007

This is my third night working graveyards. I have been bounced back to what should be my regular job. I have not worked my regular job for about four years, because I have been moved up to working the top operator position.

I'm working the "board" now and it is taking a little while getting readjusted. I'm working the board on our new unit, which did not exist when I last worked a board job. Izzy is working our other board and has helped me a lot, and I am sooo thankful for the help.

This morning I finished reading Forerunners of the Reformation: The Shape of Late Medieval Thought by Hieko Oberman. It was a very good book; I enjoyed the readings from Medieval theologians. Oberman gave a good introduction at the beginning of each section, but the bulk of the book is essays or letters from thinkers from the latter Middle Ages.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: