jeudi, août 20, 2009

Wednesday

Yesterday, I woke at 6 AM and got the boys up so that they could get ready for school. Lisa has them well trained, so they don’t need supervision and I just stay out of the way. After they headed off to school and Lisa left for work, I went on my two mile walk in the neighbourhood. When I finished my walk I got cleaned up and went to St. Michael’s Church for worship service.
 
After worship I went to visit my grandparents. Pawpaw is 89 and he is becoming frailer everyday. His wife Esther (my step-grandmother) is nearly blind but still made and served me a cup of coffee just as she has always done. We visited for an hour when my parents showed up to visit also. They were in town for a doctor visit.
 
After my visit I returned home took a nap, so I could start the hoot shift. I got up a little bit before three, so that I could pick the boys up at school.
 
Coram Deo,
Kenith
 

Aucun commentaire: