jeudi, octobre 29, 2009

I have days off (thank God). Yesterday I worshiped at St. Michael's Anglican Parish Church. They have a 10:15 AM Eucharistic service. I miss Sunday worship at Bethel Presbyterian, our home church, so very often, because of shift work and overtime, it was good to find St. Michael's Wednesday morning service.

This evening I worked with my brother-in-law and my wives parents home. We were working on my father-in-law's generator. After it was running I came home. The boys and I arrived home before Lisa so I fixed supper this evening.

Tonight I also watched a film version of Les Misérables staring Liam Neeson. The movie was OK, but at 134 minutes it was far to short a film to do Victor Hugo's wonderful novel the justice it deserves..



It was a good day,
Kenith


Aucun commentaire: