jeudi, avril 22, 2010

My son Christian called at 1:30 this morning to inform us his Mom and me that he had arrived in Japan. When we spoke, he was on a train from the airport to the Tokyo train station to catch a fast train to Misawa. It was such a pleasure to have Jessica and Christian here with us last week. It was a fun visit, we ate some great food, visited, went crabbing, played games, kayaked, etc…
 
Lisa and I also got to attend my high school classes 50th birthday bash last Saturday. We had a good time and renewed some old acquaintances. I was not a popular person in high school and I was not in any particular group in our class of around 400 students, so there were lots of people I did not know and more that I knew by sight and not in person.
 
Later,
Kenith
 

Aucun commentaire: