mercredi, janvier 11, 2006

I am working my last night of graveyards and will be starting vacation. Craig Cudd and I are supposed to be going fishing for sac-au-lait (also known a white perch, or if your a Yankee, crappie) on Thursday.

After that I hope to spend most of the rest of the time I have off working on the house, garage and yard.

After getting to work and checking things out for this shift, I ate the meal I brought. I feasted on crackers and Richard’s (pronounced Ree-shardz) hog-head cheese. I love hog head cheese. My daughter called me and informed me (after I had already eaten the Hog Head cheese that It was hers (she and I are the only two in the family that eat it), so now I need to pick some up for her.

We had to inspect and replace outdated steam hoses last night. But over all things have been pretty quiet. Now I’m starting to get ready to get out of here. I will bring Gary home and have a beer with him before I come home and go to bed.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Ps: I got a care package yesterday from an old Navy buddy, Bret Hodges, who now lives in Alaska. I can't wait to try the stuff out.

Aucun commentaire: