mardi, mai 30, 2006

Lisa called me and said that the couch see ordered for our bay window was delivered today. She was very excited.

I spent most of the Memorial Day weekend at work ( Here is information on Confederate Memorial Days). It was a mostly quite this weekend, but we did have a few gremlins to rundown and fix. Some of the fellows cooked this weekend. Mitch and Chuck cooked red beans and sausage on Sunday and then Big-dog (Marlon) cooked shepherd pie for us on Memorial Day.

I took down my Acadian Flag when I got home Sunday Evening, and hung the American flag for Memorial Day.

When I got home Memorial Day evening, I found Lisha and George, along with Woody and Elisabeth already sitting on the porch. Woody had the pit going and there was cold beer in the ice chest. We ate good food, with some good cold beer and sat of the porch and visited until about 10:30.

George provided some Fat Tire Amber Ale. It was a, but you can’t get it here in Louisiana; you have to go to Texas to get it. I think I will pick some up next time I go to Specks in Beaumont.

I finished reading A Brief History of Time: From the Big Bang to Black Holes, by Stephen Hawkins. I am a Christian theist and have a radically different worldview than Dr. Hawkins has, but I very much enjoyed the book and found it very interesting.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: