dimanche, août 20, 2006

Last Wednesday evening I went to go to Baton Rouge on Union business. Some time back I met a Pastor of The Chapel on Campus (at LSU) on Christian Forums. I called him (Dr. Steve) and told him I when I was coming. He invited me to meet him at the church. I did and he gave me a tour of their facilities then we went to Chimes Restaurant for a leisurely supper. We ate (I had crawfish etouffee) and talked theology etc… for a couple of hours.

It was a pleasure meeting Dr. Steve and talking with him. He had gone to seminary with many of the theologians I’ve read over the years.

The next day our union business finished up early and so I called David H. in Lafayette to see if we could get together for dinner (lunch in modern lingo). I meet him and his daughter Sarah at a local restaurant. This too was a good time. Sarah will be leaving soon for State College, PA. She hill be working with Reformed University Fellowship at Penn State.

The rest of my time, since the last blog has been spent working of the house, cutting grass, and sending time with my family.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: