dimanche, septembre 17, 2006

This past week most of my evenings were spent at home supervising the little boys as they were doing their homework. My days were mostly spent working on or around the house and garage.

Friday night, isa and I joined our niece, Elisabeth and her fiancée (Woody), and other family and friends at a local Restaurant to celebrate Elisabeth's birthday. We had good food, plenty of wine and lots of fun.

I worked last weekend and so I missed worship services and I'm working today and missing worship services again. I did attend daily mass at Immacuate Conception Catholic Church. I've become a fairly common visitor there.


I haven't read much this week, but I am listening to lectures and books on CD. I am listening to an abridged version of Boccaccio's Decameron and I hope to start a series of lectures from the Teaching Company about Islam, but I have to finish a couple of more lectures on Shakespeare first.



Well, I have to get back to work.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

1 commentaire:

Hans-Georg Gadamer a dit…

Cajun,
Just dropping by and noticed your love of The Teaching Company. I must have 12 lecture series from them. They are awesome! Keep up the good work. Cheers!

-Hans