lundi, septembre 25, 2006

Last week was a typical week for me. I worked days until Wednesday. I have been off work since Wednesday evening. Thursday and Friday I did work around the house. We finally got our counter tops installed so I was able to run electricity to the island in the kitchen, and hooked up the sink.

Saturday, I took the little boys to Longville. I spent most of the time up there working with Pop. We were hauling stumps and brush from the field (by tractor) and stacking it all up to burn.

Daddy gave the kids each a ride next to him on the tractor and then they rode on the brush wagon. They did help some, and had a great time riding around on the wagon behind the tractor.

Saturday evening the little boys spent the night at their Taunt Rhonda’s house, so Lisa and I could go to Manning Mania. They had a good band (which was made up of a number of the Mannings and a number of their friends). They had good music going all night, including stint of my favourite Cajun Music. We visited with folks and danced a bit. Lisa and I “both passed a good time” at the Manning’s party.

Sunday morning Lisa and I got up and made the 9 am worship at Bethel Presbyterian Church. That is where we picked up the little boys. We then came home for a bit and next went to the Carrier’s house for their daughter’s birthday party.

Today, I got up with Lisa and help get the boys ready for school. Piddled around the house, at lunch with Lisa at the Dairy Barn (where we saw Izzy and Damone) then I took a nap. The little boys woke me when they got home from school. We did homework. They both read to me and then I came to work.

This is my first night of graveyards. I had a 2.5 hour nap, so I should be ok.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: