jeudi, mars 01, 2007

My days off this week have been filled with a variety of things. I am an instructor in a new ergonomics program at work titled “Safety in Motion” and I was assigned to teach an one hour session to part of the on coming shift (6:00 AM) on both Tuesday and Wednesday., so I spent two hours there (5:30-7:30) both days.

On Tuesday after finishing the course, I spent some time with Alvin, who is head of the Behaviour-Based Safety program at the refinery. After that I went to visit my grandfather, who will be 87 this coming Sunday. We had a good visit. He took me to his garden and picked me some carrots and also some oranges from one of his trees.

The afternoon was spent with home, some of it with Christian and then helping the little boys with their homework.

Today, I had to run an errand early and then I went to Longville to visit my folks. I visited with my mom, sister and dad. Dad and a friend of his, Mr. Coleman, were milling a couple of pine trees that they had taken down. They had not finished a cutting up quarter of the trees and already had about 150 2X4’s stacked up.

I returned home in time to pick the boys up at school. We came home and worked on homework. Tomorrow I have rescue team training at the refinery. It is getting late and I need to get cleaned up and go to bed.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: