lundi, février 26, 2007

This is my last night of graveyards. Our entire shift has to work an extra hour so we can cover the on coming shift which has an hour of ergonomics training first thing in the morning. It won’t be too bad since we won’t have to come back tomorrow night.

When I got home Sunday morning, I let the dog out, got a Killians out of the refrigerator and enjoyed a cold beer and watched the news. When I finished the beer went and got comfortable on the couch. Sunday morning is the only morning that Lisa gets to sleep in and I did not want to disturb her.

Lisa woke me, so I could go to bed, when she and the children were leaving for church. I slept until 12:30 and when I woke Lisa was about finished making dinner. It was her sister Rhonda’s birthday and she fixed a special meal. For starters she made crab cakes on baby spinach leaves covered with a lemon butter sauce and for the main meal she had made a shrimp fettuccine.

I ate the wonderful food and drank a glass Chardonnay with my meal. I then went back to bed, snuggled up to the fan that I have to drown out all noise and slept until 3:30. I then found that the rest of Lisa’s family had arrived. I visited with everyone until it was time to get ready for work. I then came to the refinery and that is where I am now.

I just got in from making a round in my unit.

Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: