samedi, décembre 05, 2009

Yesterday was a big day. I took the test at the Refinery to go to the lab. I passed the test, so starting in January I will cease to be a top operator and begin training to be a Lab Tech. I'm excited about the change. It will mean less overtime so my pay will go down, but I want more time off and I can make it with out the overtime.

The other big thing yesterday, was it snowed here in SW Louisiana. That is a rare event, though this makes two years in a row that we got snow. Befor last year, it had been over a decade since it last snowed.

I just watched Bama defeat Florida for the SEC championship. Now I'm watching Texas and Nebraska play for the Big 12 Championship.

I plan to build a fire on in the fire pit in a little while and chill outside.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

Good for you Kenny, My first job after the Navy was in the QA lab at a Chemical plant.