lundi, février 15, 2010

Last Week

Last week, I continued training on my new job as a lab tech for the refinery. It is going well so far, the best part is I am not involved in the latest unscheduled shutdown and unplanned maintenance on one of my old units.
 
Last Friday, Lisa and I met a couple from church, Jason and Heather, at Luna's for Dinner. We had a very enjoyable evening. Saturday morning was spent working around the house, but that afternoon our youngest son and I drove to Lafayette to catch the Krewe of Bonaparte parade. We stopped at the Best Stop in Scott for boudin, boudin balls and homemade jerky before meeting up with David (Dah-veed) and Jon-Ella Hays. We attended the parade with them.
 
David's brother is part of the Krewe and we were with other members of the family. My son was very excited, because the folks on the floats knew the people we were with and when ever one of them recognised our group they showered us with beads and stuff. We had a great time in Lafayette and we were still able to make it home before 10 PM.
 
Sunday, we attended Sunday school and worshipped at Bethel Presbyterian Church.
 
Coram Deo,
Kenith
 

Aucun commentaire: