dimanche, février 21, 2010

Friday morning I worked off graveyards and went to meet Woody and a couple of his friends, all of whom had also finished a stint on the hoot shift, at Waffle House. I got there after they had finished eating, so I got a coupe of coffee. We left WH and went to Bird's house to visit some more.

Bird opened a bottle of wine and we all had a glass and discussed the usual things, of course the Christian faith was a part of that discussion, since not all of us there were convinced of its veracity. We had a good discussion and Bird was a cordial host.

After that I came home and slept a few hours. I picked the boys up from school, spent the afternoon with the family and went to bed early. Saturday I about nine (after catching up on some needed sleep) and went to work in the yard, where i stayed most of the day. Saturday evening, I took Lisa out to the best restaurant in town (Mazen's) to celebrate her birthday, which is Monday (i.e. tomorrow).

This morning, I was up by 6:40. I promised the boys that I would cook my world famous Pain Perdu for breakfast. I informed Morgan the night before, so she and Danny came over to have breakfast with us.

After breakfast it was time to head to Bethel. MK is teaching a Sunday School Class. Todays class was on the Popes of the High Renaissance, a story I know pretty well. It was lots of fun.

After Worship services we returned home. This afternoon some of us took the kayaks to the lake for a fun.

It has been a good weekend.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: