lundi, mars 01, 2010

Last week was a fairly busy one. I worked 56 hours and I also qualified on the first (entry) job for the lab. I am now a lab technician and no longer an operator at the refinery. O did the operations thing for 19 years. and I've worked as top or lead operator more than a quarter of those years.

Saturday, was a busy day. First, I worked around the house, then I went to a diaper party in honour of Gus, who will enter the world next week. Us men, went and bought diapers and brought them to Woody (the dad) and then we talked drank a few beers and ate barbecued brisket prepared by Big Woody (Gus' pawpaw). I had to leave before the "washer toss" games began.

I got home in time to take the boys to see Avner the Eccentric at McNeese. We all enjoyed the show. Saturday evening, Lisa and I went dancing for a little while at the Isle of Capri's Caribbean Cove lounge.

We did not stay long and were home around 10:30, so that we could attend worship services at Bethel on Sunday.

Sunday morning we worshiped at Bethel Presbyterian Church (PCA). After worship services we ate at Piccadilly Cafeteria. The boys and I then went to a workshop with Avner the Eccentric and Lisa went to a wedding shower.

We were all together again by 4:30. Lisa and I then went to a benefit dance at the VFW in lake Charles. There were lots of fine Cajun and Zydeco bands playing. We were home by seven.

That is conclusion of our very busy week. Oh-- I forgot to add that LP and I made a run on Saturday to Academy, so that I could by a Saints Super Bowl cap.

Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: