mercredi, mars 03, 2010


Today, I worked last night (rescue standby) came home and was in bed for 6:30 am. Woke at 9 am to attend Wednesday morning worship at St. Michael's (Anglican Ch) then I met Lisa for lunch at Olive Garden for lunch. After lunch I went to visit my grandparents. My grandfather will be 90 years old tomorrow.

PawPaw, as we call him is an old Cajun who learned English after his children started school, but French remains his first language and the language he is most fluent in. His father, Eduard Jeansonne lived to be at least 95. Pawpaw's grandfather, Auguste Jeansonne lived to be 113 years old. My Grandfather must have had a English educated priest because with him, and his siblings the spelling of their family name changed from Jeansonne to Johnson. I've told my Johnson cousins that I would change the spelling back to Jeansonne, because there are to many Johnsons in this country already.

My dad will turn 73 tomorrow. His family too has a good be of longevity in years so I hope and pray that it is passed on to him and my mom.

After my visit with Pawpaw I picked the boys up at school and shot some hoops before they started their homework.

It's been a good day and I will be very ready for bedtime when it comes tonight.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

PS. The picture is GG grandfather Auguste and Pawpaw Adam (circa 1923)

Aucun commentaire: