vendredi, mars 19, 2010

I worked Rescue Standby at the refinery on the night of the 17th. It was a quiet evening. I started the shift by reviewing the confined space, which was the reason I was on standby. I spent a good portion of the evening at the turnaround observing the work being done.

I did take time to cook another batch of pain perdu for some of my co-workers. I worked 13 1/2 hours. After work, I came home and slept until 1:00 pm. When I got up, I ran a couple of errand and then picked up the boys at school.

When Lisa got home, we all went to the park at Center Circle to practice tennis and shoot some hoops. For supper we splurged and went Chili's.

That was how things went yesterday.

TODAY, Lisa and celebrate the 27th anniversary of our First (blind) Date. Best of all, after 27 years she still likes having me around!!!!!

Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: