mercredi, mars 10, 2010

Yesterday my day started at 6 AM, when I got up and got the boys up for school. After bring them to school, I returned home and got ready for my day.

I've been having some pain in on the right side of my lower back, so Lisa scheduled me for a massage at GiGi's. After my massage, which was great, I picked up a pepperoni pizza from Tony's Pizza and went to visit my grandparents and bring them lunch.

My grandfather (Pawpaw), is an old Cajun who first language is French. He turned 90 last week and one of his favourite foods is - you guessed it - pepperoni pizza. After lunch I went by the union hall discuss an issue with some of the local's leadership.

While I was at the hall, Morgan picked her brothers up at school. I met her at the house. She and I then loaded up a bookshelf and brought it to her house. I then returned home for a short while and returned to the union hall for our monthly meeting, which turned out to be a very long one.

I got home at the boys bed time, and said prayers with them. Lisa too was in bed. I picked up a book and read for a while, before going to bed myself.

Coram Deo
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: