mardi, juin 15, 2010

I had another busy set of days off. Thursday, LeLeaux and I went fishing in Lacassine. We caught enough fish for my family to feast on bass Thursday night.

Saturday was the birthday for our #2 son and he requested I make pain perdu for breakfast, which I did. To celebrate his birthday, we drove to Lafayette to visit the Rök Haus and do some in door rock climbing. I had not been there in several years and it was a blast. After we had exhausted ourselves and the Rök Haus we went to Incredible Pizza to eat and play games.

We got back in town just in time for Lisa and me to clean up, get dressed and go to the VFW for a Cajun dance. We danced hard for a couple of hours and had a blast.

Sunday, we worshiped at St. Michael and spent the day at home and had cake and ice cream for Saturday's birthday.

Monday, LP and I took our kayaks to Contraband Bayou for a scenic bit of exercise on the bayou.

Aucun commentaire: