mercredi, avril 06, 2005

Monday morning I went to work at 6 AM. I am not on my normal shift this week. I am on turnaround planning, so I am on eight hour shift instead of the usual twelve hour schedule. This has allowed me to get home early the last couple of days. Monday afternoon I spent the afternoon racking and bagging leaves in the back yard.

Latter I did the regular routine with the little boys. One of them read to me while the other bathed, but then Elisabeth (a niece) and her beau, Woody, came over to visit. It’s always a pleasure to talk with them. Woody brought us a bottle of wine.

Yesterday I got home about 4 pm and the little boys and I walked to the park. They (we) played for a couple of hours and then we walked home and started our routine. That is the simple life here in the suburbs of Sulphur, Louisiana.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: