lundi, juin 04, 2007

Christian is still in Navy boot camp and he should be finishing up sometime in mid July. I'm hoping that one of us can go to the graduation ceremony at the completion of boot camp. This picture is of Christian saying goodbye to his sister on the morning he left for the Navy.

I have to cut grass before the afternoon showers arrive, otherwise my grass will get out of control. Therefore this will only be a short note. The boys are fine and I managed to take them and some playmates swimming at my sister's pond last week. They had a good time. On Friday MK and I took them to the Sulphur water park. Saturday I worked around the house and on Sunday I had to work OT at the refinery.

I do hope to elaborate about our trip to Ireland as soon as I make some time. My writing time has been mostly spent writing letters to Christian. I have also spent some time exchanging emails with a Catholic Lady, who is good apologist RCC, about the Christian faith.

Here is another picture from the Cliffs of Moher. This is my beautiful daughter and me. Notice we have the same style of hat. She's had her's for a long time and I bought mine will visiting the cliffs. It kept my head both warm and dry that day.

My daughter should be graduating from McNeese next year. Yeahhh!!!


Well, Im off to work, and when I finish the yard I will pour myself a Guinness to cool off.

Sláinte,
Kenith


Aucun commentaire: