mardi, juillet 24, 2007

Sunday morning I was planning on sleeping in (until at least 8 AM) then get up and go to worship service. Instead the phone rang at about 10 minutes to six; Patrick at work calling to let me know that I was scheduled to work and he was waiting on me so he could go home. I had managed to not notice that I was scheduled to work Sunday.

I jumped up, got ready and managed to get to work in less than thirty minutes. I managed to get work before I was officially late, but Patrick was about 20 minutes late heading for home. This was a rare event for me. I hate to be late and don’t like waiting for people who make being late a habit.

Sunday evening MK and his son came over to visit. He had a Robert Mondavi 2001 La Famiglia Barbera and it is a great wine.

Monday, Lisa and our daughter went wedding dress and photographer shopping. The boys and I stayed around the house. Monday evening, Toney B. invited Mark D. and me over for hotdogs, beer and conversation on his back patio. We ate and visited for a couple of hours and had a good time.

Today, I’m at work. It was my day off, but the phone rang about 5:30 this morning. Someone called in sick, so here I am today. Now I have to go outside and make around in the unit.

Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: