vendredi, avril 25, 2008

I LOVE to read, and the subjects I read most are history and theology, but I don't limit myself to these catagories. I try to be fairly omnivourus in my reading so few subjets are off the table. The latest books that I've recently finished are A History of the Papacy During the Period of the Reformation Vol. IV and Vol. V by Mandell Creighton. I down loaded both volumes from Google Books and found them to be very informative. After I finished these two books, I looked for the other three volumes and I've down loaded them as well; I hope to read them pretty soon.

I listen to lots of books as well as read book. I recently finished R.C. Sproul's The H0liness of God on audio book. I checked it out from the Calcasieu Parish Public Library. The audio book I'm listening to now is Alexandre Dumas' The Man in the Iron Mask.

I am reading a number of items. Today I started a biography of Philip Melancthon. I am also reading the Epistles of Pope Gregory the Great, which can be found in the Second Series of the Nicene and Post Nicene Fathers (Vol. XII).

I like Old Books most of all.

Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: