jeudi, avril 10, 2008



My buddy MK came over this evening bearing gifts for my daughter's wedding. Morgan, my daughter, considers Mike (MK) to be her "other dad." She has known him for almost as long as she had been alive. MK is a doctor and he recently found out that he will be on call for her wedding night. Because of that fact, he will not be able to enjoy any strong drink at the reception, so he came over with a fifth of Scotch (Dalwhinnie--15 year old) and he and I consumed much (though not all) of it. We could celebrate a little before hand, since he will not be able to imbibe on Friday night.

Mike is a great friend. Morgan my daughter came home and visited with us for a while. We looked a pictures and some You Tube videos of Cats, the best wedding dance and Poo Poo Broussard. It was a good night.

More when I am able to get the time to do so.

Kenith

Aucun commentaire: