jeudi, août 14, 2008

Monday evening I started working nights. My last set of day light shift was very busy. We had to work from can to can't each of the 12 workdays. Our nights were better, but something went wrong every evening so that none of the were "good" shifts.

I worked of this morning and slept until a little after noon. I visited with Christian and Jessica for a little while before they left to meet with Morgan and Danny. The boys and I took of late this afternoon for Longville. We visited with my parents for a couple of hours. Dad and I picked some muscadine grapes (native wild grapes, golden color) that he has growing at his place. I ate most of the ones I picked, as I picked them.


I am up way too late, because I plan to get up a 3:20 AM. I got a bit hungry while watching the Olympics so I made myself a snack. I t was a can ofVienna sausages, half a dosen pickled tobasco peppers, Louisiana hot sauce (more tobasco) and some dill relish. Not a bad snack.

Now I need to go to sleep so I can get to work very early tomorrow morning.

Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: