samedi, août 30, 2008

We have been getting ready for Gustav and still have a lot left to do. I have gassed up all the vehicles and extra gas cans. I still hope and pray that we miss the brunt of the storm, but it is certain that someone on the upper gulf coast is going to be hammered good. and of course Hanna is also out there and may well gome into the Gulf as well.

In 2005 we stayed and went through Rita. I had always wanted to go through a hurricane, I did that with Rita and had hoped that I would not get another chance for a long time. I plan to evacuate my family this time. I will likely be needed at the refinery to help get it back up and running.

A good number of refineries are now in the process of shutting down. The refinery I work at is cutting back and getting into position to shut down tomorrow morning. Gasoline supplies will drop pretty soon and prices are going to spike soon.

I need to get back to work,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: