lundi, août 18, 2008

Yesterday, I fixed pain perdu for breakfast. Then we all dressed and went to worship at Bethel. It was nice to have Morgan and Danny as well as Christian and Jessica there to worship with us. After the service we all went to lunch at Casa Manana and we were joined by or friends Mona and Dan along with Mona's son.

Yesterday afternoon Lisa, Jessica and I brought Christian to the airport in Houston, so that he could start his two day journey that will bring him at last to Northern Japan. He was stoic (for the most part) and Jessica held up nicely also, but it was obvious that both of them were dreading the rapidly approaching separation.

Today, I mostly worked on my son's truck, getting it ready to sell. Lisa was with Jessica most of the day helping her do what she need to do before she caught her flight tonight for California. Morgan came over to say her goodbyes as well.

Yesterday evening and today were hard days for me, and I can't imagine how hard it was for Christian and Jessica.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: