samedi, mars 14, 2009

I worked yesterday, got home around 6 pm. Lisa had made chili, which was good since it was both cold and wet. Lisa and I went to the Isle for 9, which is when the band starts, we danced for a couple of hours and came home, because I had to go to work this morning.

My alarm went off a 4:30 this morning. I got ready for work, went to Walmart, where I picked up four 16" pizzas for work, because it was my turn to provide lunch for the guys.

After a twelve hour day I came home. I will rest a couple of hours, then Lisa and I are going to go dancing for a little while again tonight. I have to get up for work early again tomorrow, so it will be an early evening.

So far this week I've worked 72 hours. Tomorrow will give me 84 hours for this week's pay period. I work off Wednesday evening.

Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: