samedi, mars 21, 2009

This morning the boys and I went to Iowa, La for the annual Rabbit Festival. We got the at 10:00, just in time for the parade. The boys and I got a good bit of candy.

(Note: In South Louisiana if you have a parade you have to throw candy, beads or other trinkets).

After the parade we went to the festival for a couple of hours. The boys road a few rides, I rode the Ferris Wheel with them. We listend to some Zydico, at some rabbit sauce picante and a funnel cake befor leaving.

On the way home we took a detoured through Moss Bluff to get some boudin from Peto's. I also picked up some Hog Head Cheese. We then meet Morgan and Elisabeth at the library, before returning to the house.

This evening I grilled some very nice steaks that Lisa picked up. It was so good.

Night-night,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: