vendredi, juin 19, 2009

I worked off graveyard shift yesterday morning. My friend Gary and I carpooled the last week. After work, we had a drink, Jameson Irish Whiskey. Whiskey a 5:45 AM is OK if you have worked 1 nights in a row and day is now night and night is now day.

After a small whiskey, I came home visited with Lisa and stayed up until about eight, I then slept to 1:30. After I woke, I made myself a cup of coffee and sat on the back deck vegetating for a while. After my coffee the boys and I went swiming at the community pool.

While we were swimming, Lisa came home and made supper (porkchops, mash potatoes and brown gravy). After supper, Lisa and went for a nice walk.

I managed to fall asleep at 9PM. I woke at 1:30 AM and can't sleep. I'm working days today, I'm going to lay down and read, and hopefully fall back to sleep for a little while.

What can I say, shift work messes up normal sleep patterns.

Later,
Kenith


Aucun commentaire: