jeudi, juin 04, 2009

I'm on the porch, I just finished supper, there is a cool breeze, it's overcast with gray clouds and I can hear birds and watch bumble bees, which are attracted by the Texas Lilacs at the porch's edge. I have my book with me and I will pick it up when I set the computer down. 

I spent my day, like most days for the past few weeks, in a meeting with union and company officials as the negotiate local issues. It was a good day. We made good progress and I hope we do the same tomorrow.

 I have uploaded some more pictures taken
 around the house in the last couple of weeks. 







Later,
Kenith

2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

You have a wonderful family.

Cajun Huguenot a dit…

Thanks Marc. I have been greatly blessed by the LORD, far beyond what I could have dreamed.

Thanks for keeping in touch.

Kenith