dimanche, novembre 08, 2009

Sunday - 8 November 2009

I will not be able to attend formal worship services today, because today is a workday for me. I will here God’s word preached, which is an important aspect of worship, because I have many hours of lectures and sermons on audio. Today I will hear Dr. R.C. Sproul teaching on the book of Genesis. I have already listened to the first four of lectures/sermons of Sproul’s 12 part series. R.C. Sproul is a very gifted teacher and one of my favourite living theologians.
 
I do “hope” to be able to worship at St. Michael and All the Angels Anglican Church. Their Wednesday morning worship service has been a great blessing to me on those weeks when I can not worship at Bethel Presbyterian Church (PCA).
 
In my reading I have completed only the first two books in The Annals of Tacitus. I have switched to reading his The Histories, because they deal specifically with the years 69 and 70 AD, which are important years.
 
I am listening to Harry Potter books on iPod. They’re just fun books.
 
Coram Deo,
Kenith
 

Aucun commentaire: