mercredi, mai 11, 2005

This week I’m in class training on a new unit that my progression is getting soon. It’s still being built and we are to start it up later this year. I got to work at 6 AM to get caught up on some items and class started at 7 AM.

We finished up at 3 in the afternoon. The company gave us permission to stay over and train, but I would rather go home. I got home about 3:30 and went from there to a union meeting at 4:30.

After the union meeting I started working on my fence, but shut that down after a little while, because I had some company come over. Andy R. (from work) was going to the 7:30 union meeting and came over for a beer before the meeting. I had blogged many months ago that Andy was going to do this and it finally happened.

When Andy left for the meeting, I went back to work (with some help from Christian). I got a little work done, before I had to shut down for the night. After picking up my tools it was reading time. So I picked up the books the little boys are reading and went on the porch. They both read from their particular book. The oldest is reading a biography of Thomas Jefferson and the younger is reading a book on cats.

After family prayers we usually repeat either the Lord’s Prayer or the Apostles Creed. Last night before we said the Lord’s Prayer aloud together, I explained each part of it to them. I will be doing that with the creed as well.

It was a nice evening.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: