lundi, mai 09, 2005

The weekend was a good one. I started my Saturday morning by going to a Torah Class at Temple Sinai . The class was from 10 am until 11:30. It was an interesting class and I hope to make more of them when ever the Rabbi is in town.

After the Torah class I went home, picked up the little boys and took them shopping for Mother’s Day. They each picked out some jewellery for their mom. After returning from Mother’s Day shopping I then went with Lisa to the store. We picked up some groceries and a trampoline for the kids and a rocking chair for the front porch. The rest of the afternoon I spent grilling some food for supper.

Sunday we had a guest missionary at church. He taught Sunday school and gave sermon during the worship service. It was very interesting. After church we came home, ate, changed clothes and went to Rhonda’s house for a gathering of Lisa’s family for Mother’s Day. It was a good weekend.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: