lundi, mai 02, 2005

Last week I was on straight day lights at work again. They had me off shift for turnaround planning. I had to put in an eight hour day so I came at 6 am so I could get out of here at two pm each day. It worked pretty well for most of the week, but Thursday I had to stay over for a couple of hours to attend a meeting.

Early during the week our youngest son got a bad stomach virus. The poor boy was so sick. I slept on the floor next to the bed so he could sleep in my spot where his mother could take care of him.

Friday started ok but it took a turn to the bad before the morning was over. Before noon my stomach began to ball up in a not and I just felt bad. About 12:30 I felt nauseated and decided to go home early. It was a good thing I did. This was the worst stomach virus I have ever had. I was sick all weekend.

I missed the book annual sale at Temple Sinai. I found some great deals there last year an really wanted to be there when they opened their doors Saturday morning, but there was no way (for me to miss this book sale I was had to be bad off).

I also missed Church on Sunday. By Sunday evening I was starting to feel much better. I know that from Friday morning to Sunday morning I had last more than four pounds.

I feel much better today and to makeup for missing the books sale, I talked myself (with Lisa’s blessing) into buying the 38 volume work on the Early Church Fathers. Lisa has been telling me that I should get them ever since I told her that CBD had them on sale for 81% off.

I have been hesitant to by them because I already have access to them. Rhonda still has all Ron’s Library and Ron and they are there. I am to only person who reads any of Ron’s books, but I really wanted my own set of these since they were t such a discount. This is a great value. They are high quality, hard bound works.

While I was in the book buying mood I went ahead and picked up The Oxford Dictionary on Popes by JND Kelly and Letter’s of John Calvin.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: