samedi, juillet 16, 2005

I’m at work. Back on my regular shift, and glad to be here. Since then I’ve only had two full days off since the last half of May. Next week I should have three whole days off. I’m hoping to take the kids fishing for at least one of these days.

The last few days at work have been really busy. We first had instrument problems on a heater, then we had to deal with a plugged line and yesterday Steve Wood, Ron Metoyers and I spent about 8 hours on the side of a tower working on a level problem. Steve and I were back up there this morning. We’ve also had a couple of other problems this morning, but I think we are getting to a point where everything is lining out and (hopefully) the rest of our Saturday will be quiet.

We have a guest pastor coming to Bethel tomorrow. The Seeps, and Lisa and I are supposed to be taking the pastor, his wife and daughter out to eat tonight. We are going to Chili’s.

Our guest pastor is Rev. Duane Garner, he is associate pastor at Auburn Ave. PCA in Monroe. Sad thing is, I will not be able to attend worship services tomorrow because of work.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: