lundi, octobre 15, 2007

I don't belive that I had a day off from work for the whole month of September. That was bad enough but near the end of the month I had a email fight with my boss' boss. I think I came out way ahead in the exchange, because he was just plan wrong. But it is never a thing to have your boss' boss made at you.

I think I did the only thing I could honourably do in the situation I was placed in, but now I have to watch my step at work. I've spent most of my 16 years at the refinery trying to stay below the radar but that ended with a couple of emails.

I went and bought a laptop computer today (yesterday since it is 2 AM) and a router. I then spent 4 or 5 hours on the phone talking with folks in the Phillippines and India so I could get the router to work with my DSL connection.

My family is all well. Morgan is still in school and plans to graduate and marry next spring. Christian is in Pensicola and will be shipping off to other places in November. The little boys are well and my wife is more beautiful than ever (and that is saying something!!).

I will now get me a little sip of ouzo and go to bed.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: