vendredi, octobre 19, 2007

I just came home from work and I am getting ready for bed. Work last night was quiet, which is the way I like it. It can make for a long 12 hour shift, but I find that I can occupy my time when things are slow. If all things are going OK then work at night and on weekends is mostly a babysitting job. There are a a few things you have to do, but there is a lot of time to use up also.

Our first night on shift, I volunteered to fix food. I made pain perdu (French Bread) with bacon and sausage. Last night Mac made spaghetti and tonight Matt is making SOS. We do eat good when we work graveyard shift.

Yesterday I awoke around 1:30 pm. I picked up the boys at school at three and we worked on home work until after 4:30, then the boys and I threw the football for a little while before I had to leave for work.

That's about it.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

1 commentaire:

James H a dit…

AHH I just saw you commented over my site. I am so glad you are blogging again. Your writings are always enjoyable