lundi, février 25, 2008

I made a quick run to Pensacola on Friday. It started raining about the time I crossed over into Mississippi and rained the rest of the way to Pensacola. I got there about 4 PM and spent the evening with Christian and a few of his friends. First we went to an Irish Pub for Supper. They had their own micro brewed beer and so we tried some of that. They were OK. Later we stopped and had another beer at a bar near the base and then we called it a night (around 9:30).

On Saturday Christian and I went to the Naval Aviation Museum at NAS Pensacola and visited an old fort that once guarded the harbor. That afternoon we grilled some steaks on base. A number of his friends joined us and brought their own items to throw on the grill. We, cooked, ate and threw a football around for a while, then as it was getting dark I got into the Jeep Liberty and headed back for home. It was a short, but good visit with my eldest son.

Sunday, I had to go in and work some overtime.

Kenith

Aucun commentaire: